Home » Chelsea willing to sell former Leicester midfielder
Chelsea Transfer Rumours

Chelsea willing to sell former Leicester midfielder


Chelsea are open to selling N’Golo Kante this summer as they look to oversee a huge squad overhaul ahead of next season.

 The Blues have already bolstered their squad with two new signings, Hakim Ziyech and Timo Werner, ahead of the new campaign.

Frank Lampard is keen to sign Bayer Leverkusen’s Kai Havertz, as well as a new left-back and a new goalkeeper this summer.

The Times says the Blues midfielder has struggled with injuries this season starting just 23 games during the 2019/20 season due to an injury-hit campaign and could be let go if the right bid is made. 

Selling World Cup winner Kante could help the Londoners recoup much of the fee they will spend on Bayer Leverkusen star Havertz, which could total £80million.

The 29-years-old, who earns a whopping £290,000-a-week, could be allowed to leave following his fitness issues which have prevented Frank Lampard from being able to call on him for much of the campaign.

Chelsea’s business in the transfer window will also depend on their departures as the West Londoners are said to be happy to let well-paid Kante go.

Alongside Havertz, the Chelsea manager also wants a new goalkeeper and to sign left-back Ben Chilwell from Leicester as Lampard is desperate to shore up his defense after conceding 54 Premier League goals this season.


None of the videos and major sports events streams are hosted, uploaded, or affiliated with us in any way. We simply crawl and index data from sites online and videos related to various sporting events that are available to stream online. All highlights, videos, and live streams are not actually on SportMargin and are indexed from other sources.

DMCA Compliance – Any video content found on this site is not uploaded or created by us, our servers do not host any video you find on our website.

If you have any issues, requests or would like to report any copyright issues feel free to contact us by using the form available here.